Kawasaki has 100% assured its top-listed place in the world of motorcycling throughout the years. Not only do these machines have the greatly appealing style, but they do magic when it comes to performance.
Z1000 Sport is Kawasaki`s lineup most preferable and profitable sports model. Its futuristic design is definitely eye-popping, and the ride is more than marvelous.
Behind the strenuous aluminum surface of this machine, there is liquid-cooled DOHC, four valves per cylinder, and 1, 043 cc. displacement inline-foure engine.
Cycle World magazine has this vehicle as the “Best Standard” motorcycle for two consecutive years.
The line-beam headlights are inserted in the angled cowl. The seat is narrow and low, which makes a great ground contact.
Overhead cams, liquid cooling, a long 56mm stroke for instantaneous thrust, sixteen valves, 1,043cc, a high compression ratio, Digital Fuel Injection (DFI) and six speeds compose the total might of this motorcycle.
- 1,043cc with DFI® delivers aggressive power
- Aluminum frame mainly created for this motorcycle
- Front fork with settings adjusted for sporty performance
- Horizontal rear monoshock
- Four-piston front brake calipers which are radial mounted and master cylinder for front brake with discs of 300 mm which deliver amazing stopping power
- Digitalized instrument panel tilts
- Aggressive design
DOHC, 16-valve, 1,043cc Engine
- Liquid-cooled inline-four which delivers considerable power
- 77.0 x 56.0mm bore and stroke dimensions
- 38mm throttle bodies provide intake air to transfer to the motor rapidly
- Soft rev limiter
- The crankshaft is placed very low in the crankcase assembly
- A secondary balancer for excess vibration elimination
COOL AIR SYSTEM
- To avoid performance loss, the intake system delivers cool air to the airbox
- The enjoyable aggressive sound produced is due to the positioning of the ducts near to the rider
- Slim-type fuel pump
- 4.00 gallon fuel capacity
ALUMINUM VACKBONE FRAME
- The backbone frame is specifically designed for the Z1000 and bears similar fetures with the Ninja® ZX™-10R concept
- The frame’s consists of five pieces: steering stem, two cross pieces, and two main frames
HORIZONTAL REAR MONOSHOCK
- The linkage and shock unit are positioned above the swingarm due to the rear suspension.
- The horizontal monoshock enhances the Z1000’s aggressive look.
- Alike Uni-Trak® linkage characteristics
- Front petal-style 300 mm brake discs
- A front brake master cylinder which is radial-pump
- A single-piston rear brake