A 1969 Ford Mustang Boss with only 902 miles on the odometer has been discovered, which will be auctioned at Mecum Monterey`s auction in near future. This Mustang muscle car is in perfect original condition.
It was once owned by MCA authenticity head judge Bob Perkins, which took care of each detail of the car, from its factory plastic wrapping and window sticker to the steering wheel and seats.
Perkins said: “There isn’t a nut or a bolt or a screw or a sticker or decal that isn’t original to that car. That’s what makes it so important.”
The auction is settled to happen in August 16th.
1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429:
– KK #1354
– Original and Unrestored
– 902 actual miles
– Original window sticker still intact
– Original 429/375 HP engine
– Original build sheet, pre-delivery checklist and invoices
– Original Black Jade paint and Black Decor interior
– Factory trunk mounted Autolite battery
– Formerly owned by MCA authenticity head judge Bob Perkins
– Perkins affirmed, There isn’t a nut, bolt, screw or decal that isn’t original to the car
– 4-speed manual transmission, 3.91 Traction-Lok rear end
– Power steering and front disc brakes
– Engine oil cooler, competition suspension
– Chrome Magnum 500 wheels, Firestone Wide Oval tires
– Factory plastic wrap on seat belts, steering wheel and passenger seat